Who is Eligible for Compact Nursing License?
Registered Nurses can obtain a compact (multi state) nursing license if he/she:
• Legally resides in a NLC state
• Holds an active RN or LPN/LVN nursing license in good standing
• Advanced practice registered nurses (APRN) are not included in this compact
• Declares an NLC state as your primary state of residency
• Meets the license requirements in your home state
If you have additional questions about licensure, please don’t hesitate to contact your recruiter or a member of Republic’s staff at (888) 992-8818.